Standing up for Law Enforcement
Racist Jay Chen, who takes his cues from Nancy Pelosi, is jumping on the Democrats’ national talking points tour trying to convince California families he cares about “community safety” and “holding people accountable when they commit crimes.”
The facts, however, tell a different story.
CHEN IS A CLOSE ALLY OF THE RADICAL DEFUND THE POLICE GROUP, INDIVISIBLE
- In 2018, Chen loudly and proudly let everyone know he was endorsed by the radical defund the police group, Indivisible.
- Chen is endorsed again by Indivisible and earlier this year in accepting that endorsement said he felt like he was “AMONG FAMILY”.
- Chen is still working closely with Indivisible to get elected. See here and here.
- Chen is “thrilled” to have the support of the defund movement.
CHEN SUPPORTS TAX DOLLARS FOR PRISONERS AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
- Jay Chen praised the HEROES Act, which allocated $250 million to release potentially violent criminals including murderers and rapists.
- Chen supported the federal legislation that gave nearly $1 billion dollars in stimulus checks to prisoners.
- The same act would have given $1,200 to illegal immigrants and protected some from deportation.
MICHELLE STEEL’S RECORD
- Endorsed by Democratic LA County Sheriff Alex Villanueva.
- Endorsed by Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes.
- Has NEVER and will NEVER support defunding the police.
- Opposed legislation to give taxpayer dollars to prisoners and illegal immigrants.